Why should you attend?
We bring to you years of experience and professional knowledge in development, implementation and audit of ‘Pandemic Plans’ using methodological approaches.
Some are of the view that a Pandemic Plan can be downloaded from the internet. This is the most impractical strategy and has no use. It is better to have a simple but effective plan in place that lets everyone in the organisation know exactly what must be done from the preventative point of view and the response, if a pandemic is declared.
This is a hands-on Workshop with the aim to provide the participants with a ‘tool-kit’ to immediately start working on the plan.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Emergency, Human Resource and Business Continuity Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge around Pandemic planning aspects of Business Continuity
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Business Continuity
- Early bird: $ 265 + GST. (closes on 16 March 2020)
- Regular: $ 305 + GST.
- A table of SIX get 10% off
Book early and avoid disappointment