Learn by doing:
- Identifying the risks that make the business most vulnerable
- Acting during the ‘golden hour’ and early response guidelines
- Maintaining 24×7 crisis readiness
- Reinforcing the crisis leadership capabilities
- Ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders and social media management
- Standing down
This is a highly interactive, participant focused workshop. Learn by doing. Quite a diﬀerence to traditional training. We provide the participants with a wide-ranging ‘box of tools’ that can used to eﬀectively manage all crisis situations and come out as ‘WINNERS’. There are Four modules exploring the concepts and principles of Incident & Crisis Management.
This course is aligned with the Business Continuity Institute Good Practice Guidelines and the current globally accepted standard on Crisis Management – BS 11200:2014
All sessions are designed to learn the important and essential concepts through exercises and simulations. It is an enjoyable day full of stimulating activity!
Who Will Benefit:
Those who are responsible for Crisis Leadership, Crisis Communication, Social Media and those who need an in-depth knowledge and understanding in the design and build of incident and crisis management capability in an organisation.
$950 + GST includes lunch