Why should you attend?
Covid-19 Pandemic has affected every one of us, every economy, every business. Though this crisis has so many dimensions from clinical, to epidemiology, to political to human behaviour and so on, we need to remain calm and think clearly. We need to survive and be resilient.
This 2½ -hour online course will help the participants understand the challenges, risks, opportunities, and possibilities in the current scenario and learn the tools and techniques to effectively tackle them and move forward.
This is a hands-on Workshop with the aim to provide the participants with a ‘tool-kit’ to immediately start working on the plan.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Emergency, Human Resource and Business Continuity Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge around Pandemic planning aspects of Business Continuity
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Business Continuity
- Those managing small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs)
- How will the crisis play-out in the coming months and what are the emerging risks?
- How businesses can run most effectively in a ‘new normal’?
- Lateral thinking and opportunity building
- Protecting People, Protecting Customers
- Serving customers uninterruptedly
- Supply chain resilience
- Critical communication and messaging
- Remote working and digital enablement
- Strategies and action plans
- 27th May 2020 (Wednesday) from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm
- $299/person (all inclusive)
- Register before 24th May for $100, COVID 19 Discount