Why should you attend?
The ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to assist an organization to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) based on ISO/IEC 27701 by enhancing an existing ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001 and the guidance of ISO/IEC 27002
This 5-day course will certainly add value to the organisation in ensuring data privacy and avoid reputational risk. It will benefit the attendee in gaining some of the most sought-after skill-sets in today’s world.
Who should attend?
‘C-level’ executives, managers and consultants involved in privacy and data management
Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Privacy Information Management System
Individuals responsible and accountable for Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within organizations
Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with data privacy regimes requirements
- Individuals involved in data & information management, risk management, governance, and information security
- PIMS team members
- Individuals in auditing and compliance
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in data privacy, data protection and control
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a PIMS.
- Learn about the correlation between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Acquire the necessary skills and understand the operation of a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701 and its principal processes.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 in the specific context of an organization.
- Develop the expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and maintaining a PIMS.
- Support the continuous improvement process of the Privacy Information Management System within organizations
- Protect the organization’s reputation and avoid penalties, fines and litigation
- Increase transparency of the organization’s processes and procedures
- Maintain the integrity of customers’ and other interested parties’ information
Lecture sessions are complemented by discussions questions and examples
The exercises include multiple-choice quizzes and essay-type exercises
Exercise questions and quizzes are similar to the certification exam
- A fundamental understanding of information security and comprehensive knowledge of the ISMS implementation principles
- Auckland, 17th to 21st August 2020 – Venue will be notified later
- $2,950/person (all inclusive)
- internationally recognised certification, includes exam fees, comprehensive course material, practical case studies, lunch and refreshments)