Why should you attend?
ISO 22301 Lead Implementer training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing,
implementing, managing and maintaining a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301. During this training
course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Business Continuity Management Systems and be able to
provide a framework that allows the organization to continue operating efficiently during disruptive events.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Business Continuity Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB
Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the
practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 22301 in an organization.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22301 and initiation of a BCMS
- Day 2: Plan the implementation of a BCMS
- Day 3: Implementation of a BCMS
- Day 4: BCMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
- Day 5: Certification Exam
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free